- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: To confront the truth, first they had to face each other.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2010-09-12
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.1 million
- Production Companies: First Point Entertainment, Braeburn Entertainment, Goldrush Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Michael Sheen, Maria Bello, Alan Tudyk, Moon Bloodgood, Kyle Gallner, Meat Loaf, Bruce French
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Beautiful Boy”
Beautiful Boy is a 2010 drama film directed by Shawn Ku and starring Michael Sheen, Maria Bello, and Kyle Gallner.
The film follows the story of Bill and Kate (Michael Sheen and Maria Bello), a couple whose lives are turned upside down when their son, Sam (Kyle Gallner), is accused of a school shooting. Bill and Kate, who have been struggling to keep their marriage together, are forced to confront the reality of their son’s actions and the consequences that follow.
The film follows Bill and Kate as they try to understand why their son did what he did and how to cope with the aftermath. They struggle to come to terms with the fact that their son is capable of such violence and must find a way to forgive him and move forward.
At the same time, the film follows Sam as he deals with the guilt and remorse of his actions. He must come to terms with the fact that he has caused pain and suffering to so many people and must find a way to make amends.
The film is an emotional journey for all three characters as they try to make sense of the tragedy and find a way to heal. Along the way, they must confront the truth about themselves and their family, and find a way to come to terms with the past in order to move forward.
Where to Watch “Beautiful Boy”
If you are wondering where to watch “Beautiful Boy”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Beautiful Boy” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Beautiful Boy” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Beautiful Boy