- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fear gets you killed. Anger keeps you alive.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Drama, Thriller, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2007-11-12
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: David Eick Productions, R&D TV, USA Cable Entertainment, Universal Television
Cast & Crew
Michelle Forbes, Stephanie Jacobsen, Graham Beckel, Jamie Bamber, Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Tricia Helfer, Ingrid Tesch, Grace Park, James Callis, Michael Hogan, Tahmoh Penikett, Michael Trucco, Alessandro Juliani, Kandyse McClure, Aaron Douglas, Campbell Lane, Stefanie von Pfetten, Eileen Pedde, Kyra Scott, Chandra Berg, Emily Hirst, Alyssa Minniss, Peter Flemming, Steve Bacic, Brad Dryborough, Fulvio Cecere, Vincent Gale, Peter Bryant, Víctor Ayala, Ben Cotton, John Heard
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Battlestar Galactica: Razor”
Set in the year 2157, Battlestar Galactica: Razor tells the story of the Battlestar Pegasus, a warship that has been missing for two years. Led by Admiral Helena Cain, the Pegasus is on a mission to destroy the Cylon forces that have been ravaging the Twelve Colonies of Man.
Admiral Cain is determined to succeed in her mission, even if it means sacrificing the lives of her crew. She orders the ship to engage the Cylons in a series of brutal battles, and the Pegasus is soon crippled and on the brink of destruction.
Meanwhile, the Battlestar Galactica is on a mission to find the lost Pegasus. The crew of the Galactica discovers the Pegasus and Admiral Cain’s body, and is shocked to find that the ship has been turned into an instrument of destruction.
The Galactica’s commander, Admiral Adama, orders the crew to take the Pegasus and use it to fight the Cylons. With the help of a young ensign named Kendra Shaw, the crew of the Pegasus and the Galactica work together to fight the Cylons and protect the Twelve Colonies.
The crew of the Pegasus and the Galactica are successful in their mission, but the cost is high. In the end, the Pegasus is destroyed and many of the crew are killed. However, the Twelve Colonies are saved and the Cylon forces are defeated
Where to Watch “Battlestar Galactica: Razor”
If you are wondering where to watch “Battlestar Galactica: Razor”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Battlestar Galactica: Razor” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Battlestar Galactica: Razor” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Battlestar Galactica: Razor