- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Six lives, six battles, one city.
- Genres: Action, Drama
- Release Date: 2007-09-07
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $0.9 million
- Production Companies: Insight Film Studios, Redwood Palms Pictures, Remstar Productions
Cast & Crew
Martin Henderson, Michelle Rodriguez, Woody Harrelson, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Carpenter, André 3000, Ray Liotta, Connie Nielsen, Rade Šerbedžija, Ivana Miličević, Tzi Ma, Joshua Jackson, Christopher Jacot, Isaach De Bankolé, Steve Baran, Channing Tatum, George Gordon, Garry Chalk, Gary Hudson, Barbara Tyson, Alistair Abell, Richard Ian Cox, Deborah DeMille, Lindsay Bourne, Mark Gibbon, Rex Davison, Glenn Ennis, Ken Kirzinger, Kelly, Ruth Mercier, Alberta Mayne, Gina Holden, Adrian Hough, Brad Loree, Alex Terzieff, Bill Clinton, Haskell Wexler
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Battle in Seattle”
Battle in Seattle is a 2007 drama film directed by Stuart Townsend. The movie is set in Seattle in late November 1999, during the WTO Ministerial Conference. The plot follows a group of protesters, led by a young couple, Sam (Martin Henderson) and Lou (Michelle Rodriguez), who are fighting against the World Trade Organization.
The film begins with a series of news reports about the WTO Ministerial Conference and the protests that have been taking place in Seattle. As the conference begins, the protesters become increasingly organized and determined to make their voices heard. The Seattle Police Department is also gearing up to keep the peace, while the National Guard is called in to help.
The protests turn violent when a group of anarchists, led by Lou, break into the conference center and take the delegates hostage. Sam and Lou attempt to negotiate with the government, but the government refuses to negotiate and decides to use force to end the protests.
As the police and National Guard move in, the protesters become increasingly desperate. Sam and Lou attempt to negotiate a peaceful resolution to the standoff, but their efforts are in vain. Eventually, the police and National Guard fire tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse the crowd.
The movie ends with a series of news reports about the aftermath of the WTO Ministerial Conference. The film serves as a reminder of the power of protest and the importance of standing up for what is right.
Where to Watch “Battle in Seattle”
If you are wondering where to watch “Battle in Seattle”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Battle in Seattle” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Battle in Seattle” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Battle in Seattle