- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Batman: Gotham Knight
- Genres: Science Fiction, Animation, Action, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 2008-07-08
- Runtime: 75.0
- Budget: $3.5 million
- Production Companies: DC Comics, Production I.G, Warner Bros. Animation, Madhouse, BeeTrain, STUDIO4℃
Cast & Crew
Kevin Conroy, Gary Dourdan, Jason Marsden, Jim Meskimen, David McCallum, Andrea Romano, Corey Burton, Scott Menville, George Newbern, Corey Padnos, Crystal Scales, Alanna Ubach, Hynden Walch, Pat Musick, Will Friedle, Kevin Michael Richardson, Brian George, Ana Ortiz, Rob Paulsen, Parminder Nagra
Batman: Gotham Knight is a 2008 direct-to-video animated superhero film that is part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies. The film is an anthology of six short stories, all written by different writers and directed by different directors, which are set between the events of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
The film follows Batman as he fights crime and attempts to protect Gotham City from a variety of threats. The stories explore Batman’s character and his relationship with his allies, including his butler Alfred, Commissioner Gordon, and Lucius Fox. The stories also look at Batman’s enemies, such as the Joker, Scarecrow, and Two-Face.
The first story, “Have I Got a Story for You,” follows three kids who each have a different encounter with Batman. The second story, “Crossfire,” follows Gordon and a rookie cop as they investigate a murder. The third story, “Field Test,” follows Lucius Fox as he tests a new weapon for Batman. The fourth story, “In Darkness Dwells,” follows Batman as he investigates a cult living in the sewers of Gotham. The fifth story, “Working Through Pain,” follows Batman as he deals with the physical and psychological pain of his life as a
How & Where to Watch “Batman: Gotham Knight”
Wondering where to watch Batman: Gotham Knight?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Batman: Gotham Knight.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Batman: Gotham Knight” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Batman: Gotham Knight” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Batman: Gotham Knight