- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A huge comedy with tiny balls.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 2007-08-29
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $41.1 million
- Production Companies: Rogue Pictures, Intrepid Pictures, Spyglass Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Dan Fogler, Christopher Walken, George Lopez, Maggie Q, James Hong, Brett DelBuono, Aisha Tyler, Terry Crews, Robert Patrick, Diedrich Bader, Thomas Lennon, Cary, Hiroyuki Tagawa, Jason Scott Lee, Toby Huss, David Koechner, Patton Oswalt, Masi Oka, Irina Voronina, Darryl Chan, Brandon Molale, David Kim
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Balls of Fury”
Balls of Fury is a 2007 American sports comedy film directed by Ben Garant and written by Garant and Thomas Lennon. The film stars Dan Fogler, George Lopez, Maggie Q, and Christopher Walken.
The story follows Randy Daytona (Fogler), an out-of-luck former ping pong prodigy who is recruited by FBI Agent Rodriguez (Lopez) to infiltrate the mysterious and infamous underground ping pong tournament, “The Dragon”, run by the criminal mastermind Feng (Walken). With the help of his reluctant and eccentric coach, Master Wong (James Hong), Randy must confront his demons and face his ultimate challenge to win the tournament and save his life.
Randy Daytona is a former ping pong prodigy who had a promising career ahead of him until he suffered a devastating loss at the 1988 Olympic Games. Years later, Randy is still struggling to make ends meet, working as a lowly carnival performer and ping pong hustler.
One day, Randy is approached by FBI Agent Rodriguez who offers him a chance to avenge his Olympic loss and redeem himself by infiltrating the mysterious underground ping pong tournament “The Dragon”, run by the criminal mastermind Feng. With the help of his reluctant and eccentric coach, Master Wong, Randy must confront his demons and face his ultimate challenge to win the tournament and save his life.
Randy must battle his way through a series of opponents, each
Where to Watch “Balls of Fury”
If you are wondering where to watch “Balls of Fury”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Balls of Fury” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Balls of Fury” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Balls of Fury