- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Dreams do come true.
- Genres: TV Movie, Drama, Family
- Release Date: 2008-08-26
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC, Granada Television
Cast & Crew
Emma Watson, Yasmin Paige, Lucy Boynton, Emilia Fox, Victoria Wood, Marc Warren, Richard Griffiths, Lucy Cohu, Gemma Jones, Harriet Walter, Eileen Atkins, Heather Nicol, Mary Stockley, Teresa Churcher, Skye Bennett, Peter Bowles, Don Gallagher, Emma Darwall Smith, Isabella Parriss, Adrian Lester, Tim Wallers, Gresby Nash, Ebe Sievwright, Ruth Brill, Natasha Mould, Jack Thorpe, Baker, Jade Longley
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Ballet Shoes”
Ballet Shoes is a 2008 British television film based on the novel of the same name by Noel Streatfeild. The film follows the story of three orphaned sisters — Pauline, Petrova, and Posy Fossil — who are adopted by an eccentric explorer, Dr. Matthew Brown. The girls are sent to a prestigious dance school in London, where they learn to become ballerinas.
The film begins with the girls arriving at their new home, where they are welcomed by Dr. Brown and his assistant, Nana. Dr. Brown is a kind and loving guardian, but he is often away on his travels, leaving the girls in the care of Nana. The girls quickly settle into their new life and begin to learn ballet. They are soon joined by a fourth girl, Sybil, who is also an orphan.
The girls work hard to perfect their ballet technique, and they eventually get the opportunity to perform in a ballet recital. However, the recital is a disaster, as the girls are not ready for the stage. After the recital, the girls decide to take some time off to pursue their own interests. Pauline takes up acting, Petrova becomes a mechanic, and Posy begins to write stories.
The girls are eventually reunited when Dr. Brown returns home. He is delighted to see how much the girls have grown and how they have developed their own interests. He encourages them to pursue their dreams, and
Where to Watch “Ballet Shoes”
If you are wondering where to watch “Ballet Shoes”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Ballet Shoes” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Ballet Shoes” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Ballet Shoes