- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Half man. Half wolf. Total terror.
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1996-11-01
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: $1.1 million
- Production Companies: Morgan Creek Productions
Cast & Crew
Mariel Hemingway, Michael Paré, Mason Gamble, Hrothgar Mathews, Ken Pogue, Johanna Marlowe, Julia Montgomery Brown, Gavin Buhr, Primo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bad Moon”
Bad Moon is a horror film released in 1996. It tells the story of Ted and his niece, Janet, who are living together in a remote cabin in the woods. Ted is an ex-Marine who is trying to get his life back on track after a traumatic experience in the Middle East.
One night, Ted and Janet are startled by a strange noise outside. When they investigate, they discover a large wolf-like creature that seems to be stalking them. Ted is convinced that the creature is a werewolf, and he and Janet must figure out how to survive the night.
Meanwhile, Ted’s brother, Duncan, is on his way to the cabin. He is unaware of the danger that awaits him. As the night progresses, the creature gets closer and closer to the cabin, and Ted and Janet must find a way to protect themselves and their loved ones.
The tension builds as the creature continues to stalk them, and eventually Ted and Janet must face the truth about the creature and the danger it poses. They must find a way to fight off the creature before it can do any more harm.
Bad Moon is a thrilling horror movie with plenty of suspense and tension. It is a story of survival and the lengths one will go to protect their loved ones. If you’re a fan of horror movies, then Bad Moon is definitely worth a watch.
Where to Watch “Bad Moon”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bad Moon”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bad Moon” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bad Moon” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bad Moon