- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller
- Release Date: 1990-03-09
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Epic Productions, Producers Representative Organization, Sarliu/Diamant
Cast & Crew
James Spader, Rob Lowe, Lisa Zane, Marcia Cross, Rosalyn Landor, Kathleen Wilhoite, Tony Maggio, Palmer Lee Todd, Jeff Kaake, Christian Clemenson, Grand L. Bush, David Duchovny, John de Lancie, Lilyan Chauvin, Brendan Hughes, Delia Sheppard, Susan Lee Hoffman, Bianca Rossini, Charisse Glenn, Adrienne Leigh
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bad Influence”
Bad Influence is a psychological thriller released in the year 1990-03-09. The movie follows the story of Alex, an average guy who is looking to make a change in his life. He meets a mysterious stranger, Michael, who seems to have a dark and dangerous past. Michael introduces Alex to a world of power and wealth, and Alex is soon seduced by the promise of money and influence.
Soon, Alex finds himself caught up in Michael’s dangerous and unpredictable lifestyle, and is forced to make a series of choices that will have far-reaching consequences. As Alex gets deeper into Michael’s world, he begins to realize that his new friend may not be the person he thought he was.
The two men become entangled in a web of lies and deceit, and Alex must face the consequences of his decisions. As the story progresses, Alex discovers that Michael is not who he appears to be, and that he is involved in a dangerous criminal enterprise. Alex must find a way to extricate himself from Michael’s grip and reclaim his life.
The movie is a suspenseful and thrilling ride that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats. It is a story of power, manipulation, and the consequences of bad decisions.
Where to Watch “Bad Influence”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bad Influence”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bad Influence” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bad Influence” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bad Influence