- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Terror takes root.
- Genres: Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 2021-05-05
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Sight Unseen Pictures, Culture Machine
Cast & Crew
Elle Lorraine, Jay Pharoah, Lena Waithe, Kelly Rowland, Vanessa Williams, Laverne Cox, Chanté Adams, Blair Underwood, James Van Der Beek, Usher, Yaani King Mondschein, Michelle Hurd, Judith Scott, Robin Thede, Ashley Blaine Featherson, Steve Zissis, MC Lyte, Zaria Kelley, Corinne Massiah, Moses Storm, Jon Gabrus, Nicole Byer, Justin Simien
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bad Hair”
Bad Hair is a horror-comedy film set in 1989 Los Angeles that follows Anna Bludso, a young woman who is struggling to make it as an aspiring music video director.
Anna is desperate to make a name for herself and finally land her big break. In an effort to do so, she decides to get a weave in order to fit in with the other directors in the industry. However, she soon discovers that her new weave has a sinister life of its own.
Anna begins to notice strange things happening around her. Her weave is causing her to have horrific nightmares, her friends and family are being attacked, and her career is being sabotaged. It soon becomes clear that her weave is possessed by an evil spirit that wants to take over her life.
Anna must fight to save herself and her loved ones from the malevolent spirit before it’s too late. She must use her wits, her creativity, and her courage to battle the evil spirit and break the curse that has been placed on her.
Bad Hair is a thrilling horror-comedy that will keep you on the edge of your seat as you watch Anna battle the supernatural forces that are out to take her down. With a stellar cast and a unique blend of horror and comedy, Bad Hair is sure to be a hit with fans of both genres.
Where to Watch “Bad Hair”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bad Hair”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bad Hair” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bad Hair” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bad Hair