- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: All He Needs Is Love.
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Comedy
- Release Date: 1993-09-01
- Runtime: 114.0 min
- Budget: $0.8 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Australian Film Finance Corporation, Bubby Productions, Fandango, South Australian Film Corporation
Cast & Crew
Nicholas Hope, Ralph Cotterill, Claire Benito, Syd Brisbane, Ullie Birvé, Natalie Carr, Celine O’Leary, Carmel Johnson, Grant Piro, Audine Leith, Lucia Mastrantone, Nikki Price, Fille Dusselee, Andy McPhee
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bad Boy Bubby”
Bad Boy Bubby is an Australian cult classic film released in 1993. The story follows Bubby, a 35 year old man who has been kept locked in a single room his entire life by his abusive, religious fanatic mother. His only companion is his pet cat, whom he has named Jesus.
The film begins with Bubby being released into the real world for the first time in his life. He is naive and confused, and is soon taken advantage of by the people he meets. He is constantly exposed to new and bizarre experiences, including drugs, sex, and violence.
Meanwhile, Bubby’s mother is desperately trying to find him and bring him back home. She is aided in her search by her brother, who is equally as fanatical and abusive as she is.
Bubby eventually meets a woman named Celia, who helps him to understand the world and teaches him how to live in it. He falls in love with her, but his mother eventually discovers his whereabouts and kidnaps him.
Celia and her friends rescue Bubby and take him to a remote farmhouse, where they attempt to hide him from his mother. However, his mother eventually finds him and takes him back home.
In the end, Bubby is able to escape his mother’s grasp and make a life for himself. He finds a job, falls in love, and is finally able to live a life of freedom.
Where to Watch “Bad Boy Bubby”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bad Boy Bubby”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bad Boy Bubby” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bad Boy Bubby” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bad Boy Bubby