- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Rotten to the core
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2018-02-06
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Brea Grant, Graham Skipper, Alycia Lourim, Heather Vaughn, Richard Riehle, Diane Ayala Goldner, Miles Dougal, Heather Dorff, Sandy Stoltz, Kire Horton, Sara Parrish, Andrea Collins, Hannah Prichard, Danielle Reverman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Bad Apples”
Bad Apples is a horror-thriller movie released in 2018. It follows two teenage sisters, Mia and Mackenzie, who are sent to their estranged aunt’s secluded farm for a weekend getaway.
The sisters soon learn that their aunt has been experimenting with a strange, ancient form of witchcraft. She is trying to bring back the dead, and she believes that the sisters are the key to her success. As the sisters explore the farm, they discover a dark and sinister force lurking in the shadows.
Mia and Mackenzie soon find themselves in a fight for their lives as they are chased by a murderous entity. They must use their wits and courage to survive the night and escape the farm. As they uncover the secrets of the farm, they discover a terrifying truth: their aunt has been trying to bring back the dead, and the only way to stop her is to destroy the source of her power.
The sisters must face their fears and confront the evil that lurks in the shadows in order to save themselves and put an end to their aunt’s dark magic. Bad Apples is a thrilling horror-thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Where to Watch “Bad Apples”
If you are wondering where to watch “Bad Apples”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Bad Apples” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Bad Apples” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Bad Apples