- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Babe
- Genres: Fantasy, Drama, Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 1995-07-18
- Runtime: 91.0
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $254.1 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures, Kennedy Miller Productions
Cast & Crew
Christine Cavanaugh, Miriam Margolyes, Danny Mann, Hugo Weaving, Miriam Flynn, James Cromwell, Russi Taylor, Evelyn Krape, Michael Edward, Stevens, Charles Bartlett, Paul Livingston, Roscoe Lee Browne, Magda Szubanski, Zoe Burton, Paul Goddard, Wade Hayward, Brittany Byrnes, Mary Acres, Debi Derryberry, Maeve Germaine, Ross Bagley
Babe is a 1995 family comedy-drama film directed by Chris Noonan and written by George Miller and Judy Morris. The film stars James Cromwell, Magda Szubanski, and Christine Cavanaugh as the voices of the main characters.
The story follows a piglet named Babe, who is taken away from his mother and brought to a farm owned by Farmer Hoggett. Babe is adopted by the Hoggetts and he quickly develops a bond with the sheepdog, Fly. Babe soon discovers he has a talent for herding sheep and begins to compete in sheepdog trials.
Despite obstacles, Babe manages to win over the other farm animals, including the sheep, and even Farmer Hoggett himself. He also makes a number of new friends, including a duck named Ferdinand, a cat named Tug, and a goose named Maa.
Babe eventually competes in the National Sheepdog Championships, where he faces off against a fierce dog named Rex. Babe ultimately wins the competition, proving that even a pig can do the impossible.
The film is both heartwarming and humorous, and it has become a classic family favorite. It has won numerous awards, including an Academy Award for
How & Where to Watch “Babe”
Wondering where to watch Babe?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Babe.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Babe” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Babe” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Babe