- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2009-06-05
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $17.0 million
- Revenue: $15.8 million
- Production Companies: Big Beach, Neal Street Productions, Focus Features
Cast & Crew
John Krasinski, Maya Rudolph, Carmen Ejogo, Catherine O’Hara, Jeff Daniels, Allison Janney, Jim Gaffigan, Samantha Pryor, Conor Carroll, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Josh Hamilton, Bailey Harkins, Brendan Spitz, Jaden Spitz, Chris Messina, Paul Schneider, Melanie Lynskey
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Away We Go”
Away We Go is a 2009 comedy-drama directed by Sam Mendes and starring John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph. The film follows the story of Burt Farlander (Krasinski) and Verona De Tessant (Rudolph), a couple expecting their first child. With their lives in flux, they set out on a road trip to find the perfect place to start a family.
The couple visits friends and family in various cities across the United States, searching for the perfect home. Along the way, they encounter a variety of characters, from Burt’s ex-girlfriend (Catherine O’Hara) to Verona’s old boss (Jeff Daniels). Through their experiences, they learn what it means to be a family and how important it is to be surrounded by people who care.
As their journey progresses, the couple comes to realize that the perfect place to start a family isn’t necessarily found in a physical location, but rather in the relationships they build along the way. They eventually decide to settle down in a small town in Verona’s home state of Arizona, where they can raise their child surrounded by friends and family.
Away We Go is an uplifting and heartfelt story about the joys and struggles of starting a family. It is a funny, honest, and touching look at the importance of family and the power of love.
Where to Watch “Away We Go”
If you are wondering where to watch “Away We Go”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Away We Go” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Away We Go” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Away We Go