- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Action, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 1986-09-13
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Cannon Group, Golan, Globus Productions
Cast & Crew
Michael Dudikoff, Steve James, William Wallace, John P. Ryan, James Booth, Karl Johnson, Marc Alaimo, Allison Gereighty, Loren Farmer, Sylvia Joseph, Robert Taylor, Robert Cronin, John Wilmot, James Borders, Paul Staples, BJ Davis, Kane Hodder, Steve Hulin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Avenging Force”
Avenging Force is an action-packed 1986 American martial arts film starring Michael Dudikoff and Steve James. The movie follows the story of Matt Hunter (Dudikoff), a former US Marine Corps Captain who is called back into service to stop a group of Neo-Nazis from taking over a small town in the South.
The film opens with Matt Hunter, an ex-Marine, enjoying a peaceful life in the countryside. His peace is interrupted when he is contacted by his former commanding officer, General Taylor, who informs him of a Neo-Nazi group that is planning to take over a small town in the South. General Taylor asks Matt to investigate and stop the group and Matt reluctantly agrees.
Matt arrives in the small town and begins to investigate the group. He soon discovers that the group is led by a former Nazi officer, Colonel Fritz von Waldheim (John P. Ryan). Von Waldheim has assembled a group of mercenaries to help him take over the town and eliminate anyone who stands in his way.
Matt infiltrates the group and discovers that von Waldheim is planning to use a powerful weapon, a “thermic lance,” to destroy the town. Matt then teams up with a local sheriff, Frank Dooley (Steve James), and together they must stop the Neo-Nazis from taking over the town.
The two men battle their way through the Neo-Nazi forces, using their martial arts skills and weapons to take on
Where to Watch “Avenging Force”
If you are wondering where to watch “Avenging Force”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Avenging Force” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Avenging Force” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Avenging Force