- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Release Date: 2009-12-05
- Runtime: 22.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Nine Network Australia
Cast & Crew
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Avatar: Enter The World”
Avatar: Enter The World is an epic science fiction adventure film released in 2009. The film follows Jake Sully, a paraplegic Marine who is recruited to travel to the distant planet of Pandora. He is sent to replace his deceased twin brother, a scientist, to study the planet and its inhabitants, the Na’vi.
On Pandora, Jake is introduced to the Na’vi, a species of blue-skinned, humanoid aliens. He is given a special body, called an Avatar, which allows him to transfer his consciousness into the body of a Na’vi. Jake begins to learn the Na’vi language and culture, and falls in love with a Na’vi female, Neytiri.
At the same time, a human military force led by Colonel Miles Quaritch is intent on harvesting the planet’s natural resources. Quaritch plans to use Jake to gain the trust of the Na’vi and gain access to their sacred tree of life, which contains a powerful energy source.
When Jake learns of Quaritch’s plans, he is forced to choose between his loyalty to the humans and his feelings for Neytiri. He ultimately sides with the Na’vi and helps them to defend their home against the human forces. In the end, Jake and Neytiri join forces to save Pandora and its inhabitants.
Where to Watch “Avatar: Enter The World”
If you are wondering where to watch “Avatar: Enter The World”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Avatar: Enter The World” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Avatar: Enter The World” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Avatar: Enter The World