- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Tops the Best-Seller! Tops the Play! The One and Only!
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1958-12-04
- Runtime: 143.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Rosalind Russell, Forrest Tucker, Coral Browne, Fred Clark, Roger Smith, Patric Knowles, Peggy Cass, Jan Handzlik, Joanna Barnes, Pippa Scott, Lee Patrick, Willard Waterman, Robin Hughes, Connie Gilchrist, Yuki Shimoda, Brook Byron, Carol Veazie, Henry Brandon, Frank Baker, Lela Bliss, Margaret Dumont, Gregory Gaye, Colin Kenny, Frank McLure, Harold Miller, Leoda Richards, Bert Stevens, Dub Taylor, John Alban, Edna Smith
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Auntie Mame”
Auntie Mame is a classic comedy film released in 1958 starring Rosalind Russell as the titular character. The film follows the story of Patrick Dennis, an orphan sent to live with his eccentric aunt Mame in New York City. At first, Patrick is overwhelmed by the wild and outrageous lifestyle of his Aunt Mame, but soon finds himself adapting to her ways.
The film follows the adventures of the two as they explore the city and Aunt Mame’s outrageous social life. From extravagant parties to wild shopping sprees, Patrick and Aunt Mame experience a life of luxury and eccentricity. Along the way, Patrick also learns valuable lessons about life, love, and family.
The film culminates in a dramatic courtroom scene when Patrick’s conservative guardian, Mr. Babcock, attempts to take him away from his beloved Aunt Mame. With the help of her friends and family, Aunt Mame triumphs in court and gets to keep Patrick in her care.
Auntie Mame is a timeless classic filled with comedy, drama, and a touching story of family and love. It is a must-watch for all ages.
Where to Watch “Auntie Mame”
If you are wondering where to watch “Auntie Mame”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Auntie Mame” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Auntie Mame” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Auntie Mame