- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Attack the Block
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2011-05-12
- Runtime: 88.0
- Budget: $14.4 million
- Revenue: $4.0 million
- Production Companies: StudioCanal, UK Film Council, Film4 Productions
Cast & Crew
Jodie Whittaker, John Boyega, Nick Frost, Alex Esmail, Luke Treadaway, Selom Awadzi, Franz Drameh, Simon Howard, Jumayn Hunter, Leeon Jones, Sammy Williams, Michael Ajao, Paige Meade, Danielle Vitalis, Gina Antwi, Natasha Jones, Terry Notary, Chris Wilson, Joey Ansah, Adam Leese, Adam Buxton, Maggie McCarthy, Flaminia Cinque, Jacey Sallés, Yvonne D’Alpra, Karl Collins, Jermaine Smith, Lee Long, David Cann, Dylan Charles, Lee Nicholas Harris, Stephanie Street
Attack the Block is an action-packed sci-fi comedy-thriller set in a South London housing estate. The film follows Moses, a teenage street gang leader, and his friends as they fight off an alien invasion. When a meteorite crashes to earth, it brings with it a horde of alien creatures that the gang must fight off. The group soon finds out that the aliens are actually a highly advanced species that have been sent to Earth to take over. With the help of a local drug dealer, a nurse, and a police officer, the gang must work together to save their block and the world. The film is a thrilling ride full of action, comedy, and suspense as the gang battles the aliens and discovers the true power of friendship and strength in numbers. Attack the Block is a unique and entertaining film that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
How & Where to Watch “Attack the Block”
Wondering where to watch Attack the Block?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Attack the Block.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Attack the Block” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Attack the Block” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Attack the Block