- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Aaargh!…
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1978-10-01
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: $0.1 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Four Square Productions
Cast & Crew
David Miller, George Wilson, Sharon Taylor, J. Stephen Peace, Ernie Meyers, Eric Christmas, Jack Riley, Nigel Barber, John De Bello, Gregg Berger, Costa Dillon, Dean Grell, Paula Oyarzún, John Qualls
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!”
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! is a 1978 American comedy horror film directed by John DeBello. It follows a group of people who are trying to stop a group of mutant tomatoes from taking over the world.
The movie begins in a small town in California where a scientist named Professor Gangreen (John Astin) is working on a secret project involving tomatoes. He has genetically modified them to be larger, stronger, and more aggressive than normal tomatoes.
When his experiments are discovered by the townspeople, they are outraged and demand that he stop. However, Professor Gangreen refuses to comply and instead unleashes his mutant tomatoes on the town.
The mutant tomatoes quickly spread throughout the town, wreaking havoc and causing panic. Meanwhile, a group of brave citizens led by Mason Dixon (David Miller) and his girlfriend, Tara Boumdeay (Sharon Taylor), band together to fight the mutant tomatoes and save the town.
Using a variety of weapons and tactics, the group is able to battle the mutant tomatoes and eventually destroy them. However, Professor Gangreen escapes with some of the mutant tomatoes and plans to unleash them on the world.
Mason and Tara pursue the professor to his secret laboratory in San Diego, where they must confront the professor and his army of mutant tomatoes one last time. With the help of some unlikely allies, they are able to defeat the professor and his mutant tomatoes, saving the world from a tomato apocalypse
Where to Watch “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!