- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2006-09-01
- Runtime: 127.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Shakespeare Film Company
Cast & Crew
Romola Garai, Kevin Kline, Bryce Dallas Howard, Adrian Lester, Janet McTeer, Alfred Molina, David Oyelowo, Jimmy Yuill, Brian Blessed, Richard Briers, Takuya Shimada, Richard Clifford, Patrick Doyle, Gerard Horan, Nobuyuki Takano, Paul Chan, Alex Wyndham, Jade Jefferies, Jotham Annan, Jonathan Broadbent, Justin Hoong, Fai Chan, Iain Stuart Robertson, Youki Yamamoto, Kenneth Branagh
Synopsis – What to Expect from “As You Like It”
As You Like It is a 2006 romantic comedy film directed by Kenneth Branagh and based on William Shakespeare’s play of the same name.
The film follows Rosalind (Bryce Dallas Howard), the daughter of the banished Duke Senior (Brian Blessed). After her father is exiled, Rosalind and her best friend Celia (Romola Garai) flee to the Forest of Arden, where they encounter a variety of characters, including the melancholy Jaques (Alfred Molina), the exiled Duke Senior, the shepherd Corin (Richard Briers), and Rosalind’s love interest Orlando (David Oyelowo).
In the forest, Rosalind disguises herself as a man and adopts the name Ganymede. As Ganymede, she is able to continue her relationship with Orlando without revealing her true identity. Meanwhile, the exiled Duke Senior and his men live in the forest and find solace in its beauty.
Eventually, Rosalind and Celia are reunited with the Duke and his men, and Rosalind reveals her true identity to Orlando. Despite the Duke’s banishment, Rosalind and Orlando are allowed to marry, and the Duke is restored to his rightful place.
The film ends with a celebration of love as the entire cast of characters come together to celebrate the joyous occasion. As You Like It is a delightful, romantic comedy that celebrates the power of
Where to Watch “As You Like It”
If you are wondering where to watch “As You Like It”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “As You Like It” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “As You Like It” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to As You Like It