- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If you don’t have a life, get someone else’s.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2012-09-07
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Cross Creek Pictures, Vertebra Films
Cast & Crew
Colin Firth, Emily Blunt, Lucas Hedges, Anne Heche, M. Emmet Walsh, Kristin Lehman, Phillip Troy Linger, Sterling Beaumon, Autumn Dial, Steve Coulter, Devon Woods, Natalia Volkodaeva, Holden Hansen, Anthony Reynolds, Ron Prather, Jason Benjamin, Daniel Jones, Jack Landry, Sol Miranda, Peter Jurasik, Estes Tarver, Brennon Olsen, Gray Hawks, David Andrews, Bonnie Johnson, Laura Anne Green, Rachael Moser, James Patrick Freetly, Matthew Warzel, L. Warren Young, Sharon Conley, Beckett Campbell, Michael Beasley, Tammy Arnold, Jason Hatfield, Dean Chekvala, Nicole LaLiberte, Luing Andrews, Chase Sargent, Michele Seidman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Arthur Newman”
Arthur Newman is a dark comedy drama about a man who is struggling to find purpose in his life. Wallace Avery (Colin Firth) is a middle-aged man who has recently divorced his wife and is feeling lost. He decides to take a chance and start a new life by creating a new identity for himself, Arthur Newman. He sets out on a cross-country road trip in an effort to start fresh and find himself.
Along the way, he meets a young woman named Mike (Emily Blunt) who is also struggling to find her place in the world. The two form a connection and begin to travel together. As their journey progresses, Wallace begins to open up to Mike and share his innermost thoughts and feelings. He begins to realize that he may have something to offer the world after all.
The two eventually make their way to a small town in Arizona where they meet a man named Charlie (Paul Giamatti). Charlie is a former golf pro who has been living a lonely life since his wife’s death. He takes a liking to Wallace and offers him a job as a golf instructor. Wallace accepts and the two begin to form an unlikely friendship.
Meanwhile, Wallace and Mike’s relationship continues to grow. They become even closer as they explore their feelings for one another. Wallace begins to find himself and his purpose in life. However, Mike’s dark past begins to catch up with her, causing her to make a difficult decision that could
Where to Watch “Arthur Newman”
If you are wondering where to watch “Arthur Newman”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Arthur Newman” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Arthur Newman” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Arthur Newman