- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Arlington Road
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Thriller, Mystery
- Release Date: 1999-03-19
- Runtime: 117.0
- Budget: $31.0 million
- Revenue: $41.1 million
- Production Companies: Lakeshore Entertainment, Screen Gems, Arlington Road Productions Corporation, Gorai / Samuelson Productions, Samuelson Productions
Cast & Crew
Jeff Bridges, Tim Robbins, Joan Cusack, Hope Davis, Robert Gossett, Mason Gamble, Spencer Treat Clark, Stanley Anderson, Viviane Vives, Lee Stringer, Darryl Cox, Loyd Catlett, Sid Hillman, Auden Thornton, Mary Ashleigh Green, Grant Garrison, Jenni Tooley, Laura Poe, Christopher Dahlberg, Gabriel Folse, Hunter Burkes, Diane Peterson, Josh Ridgway, Hans Stroble, Michelle Du Bois, Naya Castinado, Charles Sanders, Todd Terry, Denver Williams, Willie Dirden, John Hussey
Arlington Road is a 1999 American thriller film directed by Mark Pellington and starring Jeff Bridges, Tim Robbins, Joan Cusack, and Hope Davis. The movie focuses on a college professor, Michael Faraday (Bridges), who begins to suspect his new neighbors are involved in a domestic terrorist plot.
The movie begins with Faraday teaching a class at George Washington University about the history of domestic terrorism and its effects on the American public. He is approached by a student, Oliver Lang (Robbins), who is concerned about his parents’ suspicious behavior. Faraday agrees to look into the matter and visits the Langs’ home in Arlington, Virginia to investigate.
He meets the Langs and their two children, Brady and Brooke, and soon learns that the family is involved in a radical right-wing militia group. Faraday also discovers that the Langs are planning a domestic terrorist attack and that they are being funded by a mysterious third party.
As Faraday investigates further, he discovers that the Langs are connected to a powerful and influential political figure who is secretly behind the terrorist plot. Faraday must now race against time to stop the Langs and prevent the attack from taking place.
How & Where to Watch “Arlington Road”
Wondering where to watch Arlington Road?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Arlington Road.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Arlington Road” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Arlington Road” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Arlington Road