- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A rebellious young man. With his own version of the future. And his own fantasy of love.
- Genres: Fantasy, Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1993-01-06
- Runtime: 142.0 min
- Budget: $19.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Canal+-Hachette Première, Union Générale Cinématographique (UGC)-Constellation
Cast & Crew
Johnny Depp, Jerry Lewis, Faye Dunaway, Lili Taylor, Vincent Gallo, Paulina Porizkova, Michael J. Pollard, Candyce Mason, Alexia Rane, Polly Noonan, Ann Schulman, Patricia O’Grady, James R. Wilson, Erik Polczwartek, Kim Keo, Sal Jenco, Vincent Tocktoo, Ivan Borodin, Tricia Leigh Fisher
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Arizona Dream”
Arizona Dream is a 1993 surrealist comedy-drama film directed by Emir Kusturica and starring Johnny Depp, Faye Dunaway, and Jerry Lewis.
The movie follows Axel, a young man from New York who moves to Arizona to live with his uncle, Leo Sweetie. Leo is a car salesman who is married to a woman named Grace. Axel quickly discovers that his uncle is highly eccentric and lives in a surreal world.
In Arizona, Axel meets a beautiful Native American woman named Pauline, who is a dream interpreter. She helps him to understand the dreams that he has been having. Axel also meets a young woman named Elaine, who is a local singer. She is engaged to a rich man, but she falls in love with Axel.
Meanwhile, Axel’s uncle Leo is facing financial ruin and is desperate to make a big sale. To make matters worse, a gangster named Johnny LaGuardia is trying to take control of the town. Axel and Elaine join forces with Leo and Pauline to try to save the town from Johnny’s clutches.
The movie culminates in a wild, surreal dream sequence in which Axel and Elaine travel through a strange dream world. They eventually wake up, and Axel and Elaine realize that their dreams have become reality.
Arizona Dream is a unique and surreal movie that blends comedy, drama, and fantasy into a unique and unforgettable experience. It features a great cast and a story that
Where to Watch “Arizona Dream”
If you are wondering where to watch “Arizona Dream”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Arizona Dream” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Arizona Dream” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Arizona Dream