- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Childish pranks turn into a bloody battle for survival!
- Genres: Horror, Mystery
- Release Date: 1986-03-27
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hometown Films, YCTM
Cast & Crew
Amy Steel, Ken Olandt, Deborah Foreman, Deborah Goodrich, Clayton Rohner, Thomas F. Wilson, Jay Baker, Leah Pinsent, Griffin O’Neal, Tom Heaton, Lloyd Berry, Pat Barlow, Mike Nomad
Synopsis – What to Expect from “April Fool’s Day”
April Fool’s Day is a 1986 horror-comedy film directed by Fred Walton. The movie follows Muffy St. John (played by Deborah Foreman), a wealthy but spoiled college student, who invites her friends to her family’s island estate for a weekend of fun and games.
The group of friends, which includes Muffy’s brother, her best friend, her boyfriend, and a few other college students, arrive on the island only to find that the estate is in a state of disrepair and the staff is nowhere to be found. After a few strange encounters, the group soon realizes that they are the victims of an elaborate April Fool’s Day prank.
As the group starts to unravel the mystery of the island, they soon discover that the island is haunted by the ghost of Muffy’s aunt, who was murdered on the island a year earlier. The ghost has been seeking revenge on anyone who sets foot on the island, and it is up to the group to figure out how to stop her and escape the island alive.
The group must use their wits and courage to outwit the ghost and survive the night. Along the way, they must also confront their deepest fears and learn to trust each other in order to survive.
April Fool’s Day is an exciting and suspenseful horror-comedy that keeps the audience guessing until the very end. The movie is filled with twists and turns, and the audience is kept on the edge of
Where to Watch “April Fool’s Day”
If you are wondering where to watch “April Fool’s Day”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “April Fool’s Day” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “April Fool’s Day” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to April Fool’s Day