- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Unconquerable!
- Genres: Action, Western
- Release Date: 1954-07-09
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: United Artists, Hecht, Lancaster Productions
Cast & Crew
Burt Lancaster, Jean Peters, John McIntire, Charles Bronson, John Dehner, Paul Guilfoyle, Ian MacDonald, Walter Sande, Morris Ankrum, Monte Blue, Paul E. Burns, Lonnie Burr, John George, Steve Rowland, Philip Van Zandt
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Apache”
Apache is a 1954 western film starring Burt Lancaster and Jean Peters. The film follows Massai, a proud Apache warrior, who is the last of his tribe to surrender to the United States government. Despite his efforts to keep his people’s traditions alive, Massai is forced to live on a reservation and is eventually captured by the U.S. Cavalry and sent to an Arizona prison.
When Massai is released from prison, he is determined to reclaim his freedom and his tribe’s land. He escapes and begins a mission of vengeance against the white men who have wronged him and his people. He forms an alliance with a young Apache woman and the two of them set out to free the Apache prisoners held by the government.
Massai and his new ally soon discover that the government has been using the Apache prisoners as slave labor to mine gold. With the help of some sympathetic white men, they devise a plan to free the prisoners and reclaim the Apache land.
The film culminates in a climactic battle between the Apache and the cavalry in which Massai and his allies are triumphant. In the end, Massai is reunited with his tribe and his land is returned to the Apache.
Where to Watch “Apache”
If you are wondering where to watch “Apache”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Apache” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Apache” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Apache