- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fear your elders
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2020-04-04
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: $0.2 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Vortex Productions
Cast & Crew
Sheila McCarthy, Julian Richings, Konstantina Mantelos, Josh Cruddas, Yannick Bisson, Lanette Ware, Claire Cavalheiro, Scott Cavalheiro, Daxton William Lund, Kaitlyn Leeb, Rebecca Lamarche, Jayne Eastwood, Ai Barrett, Marianne Sawchuk, Mikaela Bisson, Calwyn Shurgold, Troy James, Ryan Christopher Kotack, Kyle Sipkens
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Anything for Jackson”
Anything for Jackson is a supernatural horror film released in 2020. The movie follows Audrey and Henry, a married couple who are grieving the loss of their infant son, Jackson. Desperate to see their son again, they turn to a mysterious occult ritual to bring him back.
The couple visits a mysterious old woman, Dr. Lillian, who claims to be able to help them. She tells them that they must perform a ritual on the night of a lunar eclipse in order to bring back their son. But she warns them that the ritual will come with a price.
The couple agrees to the ritual, and on the night of the eclipse, they perform the ritual in an abandoned church. But when they finish, they are horrified to discover that the ritual has summoned a malevolent spirit instead of their son. The spirit begins to terrorize them, and as the couple struggles to survive, they must do whatever it takes to save their son.
The couple must battle the spirit, as well as their own inner demons, as they try to save Jackson. They must also confront the truth about the ritual and the consequences of their actions. In the end, they must decide if they are willing to do anything for Jackson.
Where to Watch “Anything for Jackson”
If you are wondering where to watch “Anything for Jackson”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Anything for Jackson” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Anything for Jackson” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Anything for Jackson