- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They made him a promise. He made them a family.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2012-12-14
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: PFM Pictures
Cast & Crew
Alan Cumming, Garret Dillahunt, Isaac Leyva, Frances Fisher, Gregg Henry, Jamie Anne Allman, Chris Mulkey, Don Franklin, Kelli Williams, Alan Rachins, Mindy Sterling, Doug Spearman, Randy Roberts, Miracle Laurie, Michael Nouri, Jeffrey Pierce, Louis Lombardi, Ezra Buzzington
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Any Day Now”
Any Day Now is a 2012 drama film about a gay couple in 1979 Los Angeles who take in a teenage boy with Down Syndrome whom they fight to adopt.
The film follows Rudy (Alan Cumming) and Paul (Garret Dillahunt), a gay couple living in Los Angeles in 1979. Rudy is a drag performer and Paul is a closeted lawyer. One day, they meet Marco (Isaac Leyva), a teenager with Down Syndrome who has been abandoned by his drug-addicted mother. Desperate for a home, Marco is taken in by Rudy and Paul.
As Rudy and Paul become closer to Marco, they learn of his difficult past and the struggles he faces. The couple decides to adopt Marco, but face strong opposition from the state due to their sexual orientation. Despite the adversity, Rudy and Paul fight for their right to adopt Marco and to be recognized as a family.
The film follows the couple’s journey as they fight for their right to adopt Marco and to be accepted by society. They must overcome a number of obstacles, including the disapproval of their friends, family, and the law. In the end, Rudy and Paul must decide if they are willing to risk it all to give Marco the home he deserves.
Any Day Now is an inspiring and powerful story about love, acceptance, and family. It is a story of courage, resilience, and the strength of the human spirit.
Where to Watch “Any Day Now”
If you are wondering where to watch “Any Day Now”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Any Day Now” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Any Day Now” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Any Day Now