- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Meet Two Big Liars
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1991-07-26
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $17.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: TriStar Pictures
Cast & Crew
Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder, Mercedes Ruehl, Stephen Lang, Vanessa Williams, Peter Michael Goetz, Jerry Houser, Kevin Pollak, Craig Richard Nelson, Phil Rubenstein, Billy Beck, Kandis Chappell, Elsa Raven, Catherine E. Coulson, Vincent Schiavelli, Romy Rosemont, Gianni Russo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Another You”
Another You is a 1991 romantic comedy starring Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder. The movie follows the misadventures of two con men, Eddie (Pryor) and George (Wilder). Both men are trying to make a living by scamming people out of their money, but their schemes always seem to backfire.
The movie begins with Eddie and George’s latest con, which involves posing as wealthy businessmen in order to gain access to a wealthy socialite’s home. Unfortunately, their plan fails and the two are forced to flee.
Desperate for money, Eddie and George decide to try their luck at a mental hospital. Posing as a psychiatrist and his patient, they are able to gain access to the hospital and begin to scam the patients out of their money.
Things take an unexpected turn when Eddie meets a patient named May (Vanessa Williams). May is a beautiful young woman who is suffering from multiple personality disorder, and Eddie is immediately taken with her. He begins to fall in love with her, and soon realizes that he must help her in order to save her from her illness.
Eddie and George devise a plan to help May, while also making some money in the process. They set up a fake charity in order to raise money for May’s treatment, but their plan soon unravels when the authorities become suspicious.
Eddie and George must now use all of their con-artist skills to save May
Where to Watch “Another You”
If you are wondering where to watch “Another You”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Another You” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Another You” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Another You