- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Don’t let her in.
- Genres: Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 2013-10-13
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: $4.4 million
- Revenue: $1.2 million
- Production Companies: Canal+-StudioCanal, The Safran Company, Anton Capital Entertainment (ACE)-Ombra Films, Atresmedia, Roxbury, Vertical Entertainment, Televisió de Catalunya (TV3)
Cast & Crew
Mark Strong, Taissa Farmiga, Brian Cox, Saskia Reeves, Richard Dillane, Indira Varma, Noah Taylor, Alberto Ammann, Jessica Barden, Clare Calbraith, Julio Perillán, Rod Hallett, Sanny van Heteren, Antonia Clarke, Frida Palsson, Molly Stein, Simon Cohen, Aisha Prigann, Minnie Marx, Eliza Bateman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Anna”
Anna is a psychological thriller about a woman who has been struggling with mental illness for years. Anna (Sasha Luss) is a young woman living in Russia who is desperate to escape her life of poverty and abuse. She is recruited by a shady government agent, Alex (Luke Evans), to become a professional assassin.
Anna is trained in the art of killing and is sent on missions to take out high-level targets. As she becomes more successful and ruthless in her work, she begins to question her own identity and morality. She begins to develop a conscience and a sense of justice, and she starts to question the morality of her job.
Meanwhile, the Russian government is getting suspicious of Anna and her activities, and they begin to track her. Alex is also tracking her, and he has his own agenda.
Anna is forced to confront her own demons and the consequences of her actions. She must decide whether to continue on her mission or to try to make a new life for herself.
In the end, Anna must make a choice between her conscience and her duty. Will she choose to be a killer or will she choose to be a hero?
Where to Watch “Anna”
If you are wondering where to watch “Anna”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Anna” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Anna” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Anna