- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: High School Honor Student by Day. Hollywood Hooker by Night.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 1984-04-19
- Runtime: 89.0 min
- Budget: $3.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New World Pictures, Planet Productions, Adams Apple Film Company, Angel Venture
Cast & Crew
Donna Wilkes, Cliff Gorman, Susan Tyrrell, Dick Shawn, Rory Calhoun, Graem McGavin, John Diehl, Elaine Giftos, Donna McDaniel, Mel Carter, Steven M. Porter, David Underwood, David Anthony, Joshua Cadman, Greg Lewis, Dennis Kort, Ken Olfson, Peter Jason, Gene Ross, Ross Hagen, Karyn Parker
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Angel”
Angel is a 1984 romantic comedy-drama film directed by Robert Vincent O’Neil and starring Donna Wilkes, Cliff De Young, and Dick Shawn.
The film follows the story of Angel, a teenage girl from the wrong side of the tracks. She is a street-smart hustler who dreams of a better life, but is constantly getting into trouble. She meets a kind-hearted, wealthy man named Jack, who falls in love with her and helps her turn her life around.
Angel starts to find success in her new life, but soon discovers that Jack is married and has a child. When she tries to break off the relationship, Jack’s wife discovers the truth and threatens to ruin Angel’s newfound success. Angel must find a way to protect her newfound life while still being true to herself.
The film follows Angel’s journey through love, heartbreak, and ultimately, redemption. Along the way, she learns to trust in herself and stand up for what she believes in. Angel is a classic coming-of-age story about finding yourself and learning to love.
Where to Watch “Angel”
If you are wondering where to watch “Angel”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Angel” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Angel” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Angel