- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: And Then There Were None
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Mystery
- Release Date: 1974-09-24
- Runtime: 98.0
- Production Companies: Talía Films, Corona Filmproduktion, Coralta Cinematografica, COMECI, Oceania Film
Cast & Crew
Oliver Reed, Elke Sommer, Richard Attenborough, Stéphane Audran, Gert Fröbe, Herbert Lom, Maria Rohm, Adolfo Celi, Alberto de Mendoza, Charles Aznavour, Orson Welles, Naser Malek Motiee, Rik Battaglia, Teresa Gimpera
And Then There Were None is a 1945 British mystery thriller directed by Rene Clair and based on the 1939 Agatha Christie novel of the same name. The film follows eight strangers who are invited to a remote island off the coast of Devon, England, by a mysterious host. Once they arrive, they discover that they have been accused of various crimes and that they are the only ones on the island. As the guests attempt to discover their host’s identity and the reason for their invitation, they are systematically murdered one by one. As the mystery deepens, the guests must race against time to find out who their host is and why they have been brought to the island before they too become victims. The film is a thrilling and suspenseful mystery that keeps the audience guessing until the very end. The film stars Barry Fitzgerald, Walter Huston, Louis Hayward, Roland Young, June Duprez, Mischa Auer, C. Aubrey Smith, and Queenie Leonard.
How & Where to Watch “And Then There Were None”
Wondering where to watch And Then There Were None?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming And Then There Were None.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “And Then There Were None” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “And Then There Were None” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to And Then There Were None