- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Mystery
- Release Date: 1945-10-31
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.0 million
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox, Rene Clair Productions
Cast & Crew
Barry Fitzgerald, Walter Huston, Louis Hayward, Roland Young, June Duprez, Mischa Auer, C. Aubrey Smith, Judith Anderson, Richard Haydn, Queenie Leonard, Harry Thurston
Synopsis – What to Expect from “And Then There Were None”
And Then There Were None is a 1945 British mystery film directed by René Clair, based on the 1939 novel of the same name by Agatha Christie.
The film follows eight strangers who are invited to an isolated island off the coast of Devon, England. Little do they know, the host of the gathering is nowhere to be found and their hostess is a mysterious figure named U.N. Owen. As the guests settle in, they soon realize that someone is out to get them and they must figure out who it is before they all meet their demise.
The guests soon realize that each of them has a dark past or has been involved in a crime, and that they have all been brought to the island to be punished for their sins. As the guests start to die one by one, they must figure out who the killer is before it’s too late.
The movie is full of suspense and mystery as the guests try to figure out who is out to get them. As the plot thickens, the guests must come to terms with their pasts and work together to survive. The movie culminates in a thrilling and unexpected conclusion that will leave viewers guessing until the very end.
Where to Watch “And Then There Were None”
If you are wondering where to watch “And Then There Were None”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “And Then There Were None” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “And Then There Were None” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to And Then There Were None