- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She left for war; he brought her back home
- Genres: Drama, Romance, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2017-02-12
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: American Cinema Inspires, Horse & Buggy Productions
Cast & Crew
Jes Macallan, Sean Faris, Kelly McGillis, Robert Peters, Cory Scott Allen, Pamela Daly, Isabel Young, Mary Tanner Bailey, Silvio Wolf Busch, Tommy Martin, Hil Horvath, Isaacs Kimbrough, Emilyanne Basso, Tom Luce, Neil Mulac, Amber Hutchins, Sarah East, Dylan Keith Adams
Synopsis – What to Expect from “An Uncommon Grace”
An Uncommon Grace is a 2017 drama film about a young woman named Grace, who is struggling to make ends meet after the death of her husband. She is struggling to provide for her two children and to keep the family farm afloat. When an unexpected visitor arrives at her farm, Grace is thrown for a loop. The visitor is a man from her past, a man she hasn’t seen in over 20 years.
Grace is wary of this stranger, but she soon discovers that he is a former pastor who has come to help Grace and her family. He offers to help with the farm and to teach her children about God. Grace is hesitant at first, but eventually she warms up to the pastor and his teachings.
As the pastor and Grace grow closer, Grace begins to open up about her past and her struggles with faith. She reveals that she was once a devout Christian, but when her husband died she lost her faith. The pastor helps Grace to reconnect with her faith and to find strength in her struggles.
Meanwhile, the pastor’s presence in the small town stirs up some trouble. He is met with suspicion and hostility from some of the townsfolk, who are wary of his presence. Despite this, the pastor continues to help Grace and her family, and soon his teachings begin to have a profound effect on the town.
The film follows Grace as she learns to cope with her grief and to reconnect with her faith, all while
Where to Watch “An Uncommon Grace”
If you are wondering where to watch “An Uncommon Grace”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “An Uncommon Grace” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “An Uncommon Grace” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to An Uncommon Grace