- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Be Courageous, Be A Friend, Be yourself
- Genres: Drama, Family
- Release Date: 2009-01-05
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Sammi Hanratty, Annabeth Gish, Timothy Bottoms, Michael Learned, Austin Thomas, Adair Tishler, Ariela Barer, Kaitlyn Dever, Shelby Harmon, Don Franklin, Joanne Baron, Christian Pikes, Jennifer Tilly, Kaylin Stewart, Lucy Angelo, Ashley Ausburn, Maria Paula Gonzalez, David Clarke Lawson Jr.-Grace Rolek, Preston Strother, Tyler Strother, Jennifer Parsons
Synopsis – What to Expect from “An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong”
Chrissa Maxwell, a young girl from Minnesota, is starting fifth grade at a new school. She is quickly befriended by three girls who call themselves the “Mean Bees”. At first, Chrissa is excited to have made friends, but soon learns that the Mean Bees are bullies who like to pick on other kids. She stands up to them and refuses to join in their bullying.
Meanwhile, Chrissa’s family is going through some tough times. Her father has been laid off from his job and her grandmother is ill. Despite the difficulties, Chrissa is determined to remain strong and she finds solace in her grandmother’s stories about courage and standing up for what is right.
The Mean Bees continue to bully Chrissa, but she stands up to them and stands up for the other kids they are bullying. She also finds herself standing up for her family when her father is accused of stealing from his former employer.
Chrissa rallies the other kids at school to join her in a campaign against bullying. She organizes a school-wide event to raise awareness about the dangers of bullying.
The movie ends with Chrissa’s family and friends celebrating her courage and strength. She has shown that standing up for what is right can make a difference.
Where to Watch “An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong”
If you are wondering where to watch “An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong