- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Home is where the Horror is…
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1996-10-02
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Zeta Entertainment, Promark Entertainment Group, Spectacor Films
Cast & Crew
Robin Thomas, Starr Andreeff, Allen Cutler, Rachel Duncan, Jarrett Lennon, Clayton Murray, Franc Ross, Lenore Kasdorf, Lisa Robin Kelly
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Amityville: Dollhouse”
Amityville: Dollhouse is a horror movie released in 1996, set in the infamous Amityville house.
The movie follows the story of a family who moves into the Amityville house, unaware of its dark and sinister past. When the family arrives, they find a mysterious dollhouse in the attic. The house seems to be haunted by an evil force, and strange events begin to occur.
The family soon discovers that the dollhouse is in fact a gateway to a different dimension. Inside the dollhouse, they find a group of sinister dolls that seem to be alive. The dolls are inhabited by the souls of children who were killed in the Amityville house in the past. The family must now face the evil spirits of the dolls and the dark forces of the house in order to survive.
The family must confront their fears and battle the evil forces in order to save their lives and their sanity. They must also uncover the truth behind the dark history of the Amityville house and discover the secrets that it holds.
Amityville: Dollhouse is a thrilling horror movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It is a thrilling and suspenseful journey into the dark secrets of the Amityville house.
Where to Watch “Amityville: Dollhouse”
If you are wondering where to watch “Amityville: Dollhouse”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Amityville: Dollhouse” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Amityville: Dollhouse” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Amityville: Dollhouse