- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The terror returns… with a vengeance!
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1992-07-16
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Steve White Productions, VPS Studios
Cast & Crew
Stephen Macht, Shawn Weatherly, Megan Ward, Damon Martin, Jonathan Penner, Nita Talbot, Dean Cochran, Kevin Bourland, Margarita Franco, Willie C. Carpenter, Dick Miller, Terrie Snell, William Jackson -Alan Berman, Dylan Milo
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Amityville 1992: It’s About Time”
Amityville 1992: It’s About Time is a supernatural horror film set in the small town of Amityville, New York.
The film follows the story of John and Lisa Baxter, a couple who decide to move into the infamous Amityville house with their two children, Bobby and Jennifer. Despite the warnings of the locals, the couple is determined to make a fresh start in the new house.
However, soon after moving in, strange and unexplainable events begin to occur. The children experience terrifying nightmares and Bobby begins to display strange powers. Meanwhile, John and Lisa start to notice odd occurrences such as strange noises and objects moving on their own.
It soon becomes clear that the house is haunted by a powerful evil force. The family soon discovers that the house is actually a gateway to another dimension, and the evil force is using it to gain access to our world.
John and Lisa must now find a way to close the gateway and save their family from the evil force. With the help of a mysterious old man, they must battle the evil force and close the gateway before it is too late.
Amityville 1992: It’s About Time is an exciting and suspenseful horror film that will keep you on the edge of your seat. It features plenty of jump scares and creepy moments as the family battles the evil force.
Where to Watch “Amityville 1992: It’s About Time”
If you are wondering where to watch “Amityville 1992: It’s About Time”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Amityville 1992: It’s About Time” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Amityville 1992: It’s About Time” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Amityville 1992: It’s About Time