- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2017-11-25
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Unearthed Films, Oddtopsy FX
Cast & Crew
Jessica Cameron, Scott Gabbey, David E. McMahon, Gene Palubicki, Maureen Pelamati, Jeff Shedden, Josh Townsend, Jim Van Bebber, Scott Alan Warner, Andy Winton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon”
American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon is a 2017 horror film written and directed by Stephen Biro. The film follows a young woman, Mary (Jessica Cameron), who is struggling to cope with the recent death of her father. In an effort to cope with her grief, Mary turns to a mysterious cult that promises to bring her father back from the dead.
The cult leads Mary to a ritual involving the sacrifice of a human heart. She is instructed to perform the ritual in a secret underground chamber. The ritual involves the use of a mysterious book called the Song of Solomon. Mary soon discovers that the book contains a powerful ancient magic that can raise the dead.
As Mary begins the ritual, she quickly realizes that the power of the Song of Solomon has a dark and sinister side. She is soon confronted by a horde of demonic creatures that are determined to stop her from completing the ritual.
Mary must battle her way through the hordes of monsters and find a way to complete the ritual and bring her father back from the dead. Along the way, she must confront her own inner demons and face the consequences of her actions.
American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon is a horror film that explores the dark side of human nature and the power of ancient magic. It is a story of grief, loss, and redemption that will leave viewers both terrified and moved.
Where to Watch “American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon”
If you are wondering where to watch “American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to American Guinea Pig: The Song of Solomon