- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 2008-09-21
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Flame Ventures, Raw Feed
Cast & Crew
Carlos Bernard, Mathew St. Patrick, Courtney Ford, Rockmond Dunbar, Tom Kiesche, Joel McCrary, Bryan Krasner, Bonita Friedericy, Derek Basco, Keith Hudson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Alien Raiders”
Alien Raiders is a 2008 horror/sci-fi movie set in a small town in the United States. The story follows a team of four people who are sent to investigate a series of strange occurrences in the town.
The team consists of a scientist, a computer expert, a weapons expert, and a field agent. After arriving in the town, they quickly discover a series of bizarre events that have been occurring, and they soon realize that something otherworldly is behind them.
The team soon discovers that the town is being terrorized by a group of aliens, who are using the townspeople as their hosts. The aliens have the ability to take control of the townspeople’s minds, and they are using them to do their bidding. The team must find a way to stop the aliens before it is too late.
The team soon learns that the aliens are planning to use the town as a staging ground for a larger invasion. The team must race against time to find a way to stop the aliens before they can launch their attack. With the help of the townspeople, the team must find a way to stop the aliens and save the town.
Alien Raiders is a thrilling horror/sci-fi movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With a thrilling story, exciting action sequences, and a suspenseful atmosphere, Alien Raiders is sure to keep you entertained.
Where to Watch “Alien Raiders”
If you are wondering where to watch “Alien Raiders”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Alien Raiders” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Alien Raiders” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Alien Raiders