- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The end of mankind.
- Genres: Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 2017-04-23
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Men Productions, IQI Media
Cast & Crew
Kyle Gallner, Azura Skye, Mary McCormack, Richard Schiff, Tate Birchmore, Noah Scott, Brett Newton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Alien Code”
Alien Code is a 2017 sci-fi thriller directed by Matthew Graham.
The movie follows the story of a computer programmer, Michael, who discovers a mysterious code buried in a software program he is working on. After further investigation, he discovers that the code is actually a message from an alien race that is trying to communicate with Earth.
When Michael shares this information with his colleagues, they are skeptical and don’t believe him. However, Michael is determined to prove the existence of the alien race and to figure out what they are trying to communicate.
He teams up with a brilliant scientist, Dr. Sarah Jones, and they begin to unravel the code. As they get closer to the truth, they discover that the aliens are actually trying to warn the human race about a coming danger.
Michael and Sarah must race against time to figure out the alien code and to save the world from destruction. Along the way, they must face off against powerful forces that are determined to keep the truth hidden.
Will Michael and Sarah be able to decipher the alien code and save the world? Or will they be too late? Find out in Alien Code.
Where to Watch “Alien Code”
If you are wondering where to watch “Alien Code”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Alien Code” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Alien Code” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Alien Code