- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Lewis Carroll’s Classic Fantasy Tale.
- Genres: Family, Fantasy, TV Movie
- Release Date: 1998-12-26
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Channel 4 Television, IAC Film, Projector Productions
Cast & Crew
Kate Beckinsale, Geoffrey Palmer, Ian Holm, Steve Coogan, Penelope Wilton, Charlotte Curley, Louise J. Taylor, Rebecca Palmer, Paulette P. Williams, Tania Luternauer, Siân Phillips, John Tordoff, Jasper Holmes, Gary Olsen, Marc Warren, Michael Medwin, Brian Gilks, John Cashen, Desmond Barrit, Jonathan Bailey, Greg Wise, Ian Richardson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Alice Through the Looking Glass”
Alice Through the Looking Glass is a 1998 fantasy adventure film directed by Nick Willing and based on the novel of the same name by Lewis Carroll. The film follows Alice, a young woman who has been living in the Victorian era for the last few years, as she is pulled back through time and space to the magical realm of Looking-Glass Land.
Alice is reunited with her old friends, the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, and the Jabberwocky. She soon learns that the Red Queen has taken over the kingdom and is ruling with an iron fist. Alice must find a way to stop her before the entire kingdom is thrown into chaos.
Alice embarks on a quest to save Looking-Glass Land, and along the way she meets a host of interesting characters, including the Mad Hatter, Humpty Dumpty, the Lion and the Unicorn. With the help of her new friends, Alice must find a way to defeat the Red Queen and restore peace to the land.
Alice Through the Looking Glass is an exciting fantasy adventure full of magical creatures, thrilling action sequences, and colorful characters. It is a delightful story of courage, friendship, and the power of imagination.
Where to Watch “Alice Through the Looking Glass”
If you are wondering where to watch “Alice Through the Looking Glass”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Alice Through the Looking Glass” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Alice Through the Looking Glass” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Alice Through the Looking Glass