- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2013-07-03
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: $1.0 million
- Production Companies: Sailor Bear, Parts and Labor, Primary Productions, Evolution Independent, Paradox Entertainment, Lagniappe Films, Upload Films
Cast & Crew
Rooney Mara, Casey Affleck, Ben Foster, Keith Carradine, Kennadie Smith, Jacklynn Smith, Nate Parker, Robert Longstreet, Charles Baker, Augustine Frizzell, Kentucker Audley, David Zellner, Turner Ross, Rami Malek, Will Beinbrink, Frank Mosley, Steve Corner, Annalee Jefferies, Gwen Waymon, Artist Thornton, Richard Jackson, Johnny Horn, Heather Kafka, Susy Duggins, Wyatt James Stafford
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Ain’t Them Bodies Saints”
Ain’t Them Bodies Saints is a romantic crime drama set in the 1970s. It follows the story of Bob Muldoon and Ruth Guthrie, two outlaws who are in love and on the run from the law.
Bob and Ruth are caught in a shootout with the police and Bob is shot and arrested. Ruth escapes and is later found pregnant with Bob’s child. She is sent to prison for five years.
When Ruth is released from prison, she sets out to find Bob and reunite with him and their daughter. Along the way, she meets a sheriff who is sympathetic to her plight and helps her in her search.
Meanwhile, Bob has escaped from prison and is determined to reunite with Ruth and their daughter. He meets an old friend who helps him get back on his feet and gives him a job as a ranch hand.
As Bob and Ruth’s paths converge, they are confronted by the law and must make a difficult decision about their future. Will they risk it all to be together, or will they be separated forever?
The film is a gripping tale of love and redemption, set against the backdrop of an unforgiving landscape. It is a beautiful, emotional story of two people who will go to any lengths to be together, no matter the cost.
Where to Watch “Ain’t Them Bodies Saints”
If you are wondering where to watch “Ain’t Them Bodies Saints”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Ain’t Them Bodies Saints” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Ain’t Them Bodies Saints” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Ain’t Them Bodies Saints