- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Back from extinction!
- Genres: Action, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2013-05-11
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Asylum
Cast & Crew
Treat Williams, Ronny Cox, Jillian Rose Reed, Laura Tuny, Joshua Michael Allen, Jennifer Robyn Jacobs, Julia Paul, Max Aria, Arthur Richardson, Jose Rosete, Joe Bohn, Kelly Dolan, Kameshia Duncan, Johannes Goetz, Roani Whent, Eric Geller, Michael Hover, Benjamin James, Andray Johnson, Roger Lim, Emily Oliver, Matthew John Wimmers, Calvin C. Winbush, Antonio Cullari, Sada Alpat, Jodi Lyn Brockton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Age of Dinosaurs”
Age of Dinosaurs is a science-fiction adventure movie about a group of scientists who discover a way to bring dinosaurs back to life.
The movie begins with a group of scientists led by Dr. Jack Tate (Jansen Panettiere) who are working on a project to bring dinosaurs back to life. After months of hard work, they finally perfect the technology and are able to bring a T-Rex back to life.
However, their success is short-lived as the T-Rex escapes from the lab and wreaks havoc on the city. The scientists must now find a way to stop the dinosaur before it destroys the city and its inhabitants.
The scientists team up with a special forces unit to try and track down the dinosaur and take it down. Along the way, they encounter various other dinosaurs, such as a Triceratops and a Pterodactyl, as well as a mysterious group of people who are also after the dinosaur.
The scientists and the special forces unit must work together to stop the dinosaur before it destroys the city and its inhabitants. In the end, the scientists are able to take down the dinosaur, but not before it causes a lot of destruction.
Age of Dinosaurs is an action-packed science fiction adventure that is sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats. With its thrilling action sequences and special effects, the movie is sure to be a hit with both kids and adults alike.
Where to Watch “Age of Dinosaurs”
If you are wondering where to watch “Age of Dinosaurs”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Age of Dinosaurs” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Age of Dinosaurs” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Age of Dinosaurs