- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: After the Wedding
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2019-08-09
- Runtime: 110.0
- Revenue: $2.8 million
- Production Companies: Ingenious Media, Rock Island Productions, Paradox Studios, Riverstone Pictures
Cast & Crew
Julianne Moore, Michelle Williams, Billy Crudup, Abby Quinn, Alex Esola, Susan Blackwell, Will Chase, Eisa Davis, Greta Quispe, Alex Cranmer, Jeff Kim, Doris McCarthy, Mackenzie Owens, Azhy Robertson, Tre Ryder, Vir Pachisia, Anjula Bedi, Kaizad Gandhi, Ron Simons, Jill Lord, Amelia Workman, Teéa Loreál, Nikhil Kamkolkar, Hank H. Kim, Carlos Valle, Rufus Collins, Vivienne Leheny, Kristina Loggia, Eric D. Hill Jr.-Thennappan
After the Wedding is a drama film directed by Bart Freundlich and starring Michelle Williams, Julianne Moore, Billy Crudup, and Abby Quinn. The film follows Isabel (Williams), a businesswoman who runs an orphanage in India. When she is invited to attend the wedding of her benefactor’s daughter in New York, she is forced to confront her past and the secrets it holds.
Upon arriving in New York, Isabel discovers that her benefactor has a much different plan in mind for her than she expected. She is introduced to the family, including the groom’s father, Theresa (Moore), and soon finds out that Theresa is her biological mother. As the family’s secrets are revealed, Isabel must come to terms with her past and decide how to move forward.
The film is both an exploration of the power of family and a study of the way secrets can shape our lives. Through Isabel’s journey, the audience is taken through a range of emotions as she struggles to reconcile her past and present. The film is ultimately a story of love, loss, and redemption, as Isabel must learn to forgive her mother and accept her place in her family.
How & Where to Watch “After the Wedding”
Wondering where to watch After the Wedding?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming After the Wedding.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “After the Wedding” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “After the Wedding” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to After the Wedding