- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Let someone in.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2013-03-21
- Runtime: 107.0 min
- Budget: $13.0 million
- Revenue: $18.6 million
- Production Companies: Depth of Field, Focus Features
Cast & Crew
Tina Fey, Paul Rudd, Michael Sheen, Lily Tomlin, Wallace Shawn, Nat Wolff, Gloria Reuben, Travaris Spears, Christopher Evan Welch, Sonya Walger, Dan Levy, Sarita Choudhury, Rob Campbell, Olek Krupa, Brian d’Arcy James, Leigha Hancock, Elaine Kussack, Lisa Emery, Ann Harada, Ben Levin, Michael Genadry, Zachary Unger, Lynne Taylor, Mihran Slougian, Maggie Keenan, Bolger, Juliet Brett, John Brodsky, Camille Branton, Nadia Alexander, Laura Jordan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Admission”
Admission is a 2013 American romantic comedy-drama film directed by Paul Weitz and starring Tina Fey and Paul Rudd. The film follows a Princeton University admissions officer (Fey) who is caught up in a scandal when it is revealed that she may have given preferential treatment to a student (Rudd).
The story begins with Princeton admissions officer Portia Nathan (Fey) having a tough time processing all the applications for the upcoming academic year. She is a no-nonsense professional and is not easily impressed by any applicant. Her life is further complicated when she meets John Pressman (Rudd), a teacher at an alternative school who has a student that he believes is a genius. John believes that his student, Jeremiah, is a genius and should be admitted to Princeton, but Portia is skeptical.
John and Portia’s relationship quickly becomes strained when Portia discovers that Jeremiah is actually her son, whom she gave up for adoption years ago. She is forced to confront her past and her feelings of guilt and regret. As she gets to know Jeremiah, she realizes that he is a brilliant student and decides to put him forward for admission to Princeton.
However, her decision causes a scandal and she is put under investigation by the university. In the end, Portia is able to prove her innocence and Jeremiah is accepted to Princeton. The film ends with Portia and John’s relationship blossoming and Jeremiah beginning his new life at Princeton.
Where to Watch “Admission”
If you are wondering where to watch “Admission”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Admission” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Admission” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Admission