- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A story about two strangers. One a little stranger than the other…
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2009-07-07
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $3.0 million
- Production Companies: Vox3 Films, Serenade Films, Olympus Pictures, Deer Path Productions, Northwood Productions
Cast & Crew
Hugh Dancy, Rose Byrne, Peter Gallagher, Amy Irving, Frankie Faison, Mark Linn, Baker, Haviland Morris, Adam LeFevre, Mike Hodge, Peter O’Hara, John Rothman, Terry Walters, Steffany Huckaby, Susan Porro, Maddie Corman, Tyler Poelle, Bill Dawes, Ursula Abbott, Jeff Hiller, Luka Kain, Hunter Reid, Karina Arroyave, Mark Doherty, Andrew Patrick Ralston
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Adam”
Adam is a romantic drama about a young man named Adam (Hugh Dancy) who has Asperger’s Syndrome, a form of autism that affects social interaction and communication. Adam is a brilliant but socially awkward young man who lives alone in New York City and works as a freelance architect. His life is thrown into disarray when he meets his new neighbor, Beth (Rose Byrne), a young woman who is also struggling to find her place in the world.
Adam and Beth develop a strong bond and eventually fall in love, but their relationship is complicated by the fact that Adam is unable to express his feelings in a socially acceptable way. This creates tension between the two, as Beth is frustrated by Adam’s inability to communicate his feelings. Despite this, they continue to grow closer and eventually decide to move in together.
However, their relationship is further complicated when Beth’s father (Peter Gallagher) shows up with a restraining order, claiming that Adam is a danger to Beth. This causes a rift between Adam and Beth, and Adam is forced to confront the fact that he may not be able to have a normal relationship with Beth.
Adam must then find a way to prove to Beth and her father that he is capable of loving and caring for her, while also learning to accept himself and his condition. In the end, Adam learns to embrace his differences and finds a way to express his love for Beth, allowing the two to finally
Where to Watch “Adam”
If you are wondering where to watch “Adam”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Adam” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Adam” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Adam