- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He came. He saw. He conquered. One sister at a time.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2001-01-19
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.8 million
- Production Companies: Screen Ireland, BBC, Venus Productions
Cast & Crew
Kate Hudson, Charlotte Bradley, Frances O’Connor, Stuart Townsend, Alan Maher, Tommy Tiernan, Brendan Dempsey, Cathleen Bradley, Rosaleen Linehan, Kathy Downes, Donal Beecher, Roger Gregg, Stewart Roche, Aoife Maloney, Paul Cotrulia
Synopsis – What to Expect from “About Adam”
About Adam is a romantic comedy-drama film released in 2001 starring Kate Hudson, Frances O’Connor, and Stuart Townsend.
The film follows the lives of the four siblings of the Ryan family, Adam (Stuart Townsend), Lucy (Kate Hudson), David (Gerry O’Brien), and Alice (Frances O’Connor). Adam is a charming, handsome, and charismatic young man who is hired to work at Lucy’s restaurant. Lucy is instantly smitten with Adam and they soon begin a passionate affair.
Meanwhile, Lucy’s brother David is also falling for Adam’s sister Alice, and the two begin to date. As the relationship between Adam and Lucy progresses, Lucy’s sister Alice begins to have doubts about Adam’s intentions. She starts to suspect that Adam is using Lucy for his own personal gain.
Alice’s suspicions are proven to be true when she discovers that Adam has been cheating on Lucy with her best friend. Furious, Lucy breaks off her relationship with Adam and confronts him about his deception.
Adam is apologetic and begs for Lucy’s forgiveness. Lucy is hesitant to forgive him, but eventually she does and the two reconcile.
The film ends with the four siblings happily together, and Adam and Lucy in a loving relationship.
Where to Watch “About Adam”
If you are wondering where to watch “About Adam”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “About Adam” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “About Adam” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to About Adam