- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Your body. Their experiment.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 2013-09-03
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Vivan Dugré, Tessa Ferrer, Emily Graham, Handley, Doug Haley, Jelly Howie, Trevor Morgan, Aidan Park, Ross Thomas, Joe Bohn
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Abducted”
Abducted follows the story of a young girl named Amber, who is kidnapped from her home and taken away to a strange and mysterious location. After being drugged and locked in a room, she soon discovers that the kidnappers are part of a human trafficking ring. With the help of her brother, Amber must find a way to escape and bring her captors to justice.
The film opens with Amber being taken from her home and transported to a strange and remote location. She soon finds herself in a room, drugged and unable to escape. After being held for a few days, Amber discovers that she is part of a human trafficking ring. She must now find a way to escape and bring her captors to justice.
Amber’s brother, Jake, is determined to find her. He teams up with an ex-cop to investigate her disappearance and soon discovers the truth about the human trafficking ring. He and the ex-cop devise a plan to rescue Amber and bring her captors to justice.
Meanwhile, Amber is struggling to survive in her new, terrifying environment. She meets a group of other captives and together they plan their escape. With the help of her brother, Amber must find a way to break free and put an end to the human trafficking ring.
The film follows Amber and Jake as they battle to rescue her from her captors and bring an end to the human trafficking ring. With the help of her brother and the ex
Where to Watch “Abducted”
If you are wondering where to watch “Abducted”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Abducted” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Abducted” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Abducted