- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: TV Movie, Romance, Drama, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2016-11-05
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Lacey Chabert, Paul Greene, Andrea Brooks, Colleen Wheeler, Kendall Cross, Michael Ryan, Mark Brandon, Donna Benedicto, Howard Storey, Brenda Crichlow, Jason McKinnon, Eduard Witzke, Laura Bertram, Amélie Will Wolf, Kirby Morrow, Craig March, Candus Churchill, Naika Toussaint, Peter Brown, Jimmy Townsend
Synopsis – What to Expect from “A Wish for Christmas”
A Wish for Christmas is a 2016 romantic comedy-drama film directed by John K.D. Graham. The movie stars Sarah Carter as Marilee, a young woman who is tired of her family’s overbearing expectations and lack of appreciation for her hard work. After a chance encounter with a mysterious old man, she makes a wish that her family will finally recognize her worth and appreciate her.
The next day, Marilee wakes up to find that her wish has come true and her family is suddenly paying attention to her. She quickly discovers that the old man was actually Santa Claus, who has granted her wish for one week. She now has seven days to make sure that her family truly appreciates her before her wish wears off.
Marilee is determined to prove her worth to her family and make them see her value. But things don’t go as planned when her family is too busy to notice her efforts. Marilee soon finds herself struggling to make her dream come true, and she’s running out of time. With the help of her best friend and a little Christmas magic, she’s determined to make her wish come true.
In the end, Marilee discovers that the best way to prove her worth to her family is to show them how much she cares about them. With some Christmas spirit, a little bit of luck, and a lot of hard work, Marilee is able to make her wish come true and finally get the recognition she deserves from
Where to Watch “A Wish for Christmas”
If you are wondering where to watch “A Wish for Christmas”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “A Wish for Christmas” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “A Wish for Christmas” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to A Wish for Christmas