- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, TV Movie, Romance
- Release Date: 2017-11-12
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Greyston Holt, Bea Santos, Greg Vaughan, Deanna Kay Carter, Allison Hossack, Michelle Morgan, Soma Bhatia, Raven Stewart, Kelsey Lamb, Brigitte Kingsley, Alys Crocker, Susie McLean, Thomas Alderson, Ryan LaPlante, Brian Scott Carleton, Shanna Armogan, Carla Bennett, Ally Williams, Fraser Elsdon, Joseph Cannata, Adrian Griffin, Steve Curto, James Kee, Stephanie Mills, Anna Cyzon
Synopsis – What to Expect from “A Very Country Christmas”
A Very Country Christmas is a heartwarming holiday movie set in the small town of Christmas Creek, Tennessee. It tells the story of the local sheriff, Luke, and his daughter, Holly.
Luke is a widower who has been raising Holly on his own since his wife died several years ago. Holly is a bright and determined young girl who dreams of becoming a veterinarian one day.
When a mysterious developer begins buying up land in Christmas Creek, Luke is determined to find out what his plans are. Meanwhile, Holly is planning a Christmas pageant at her school and trying to convince her father to take part.
When the developer reveals his plan to turn Christmas Creek into a tourist destination, Luke and Holly join forces to save the town. With the help of their friends and neighbors, they put together a plan to save Christmas Creek and bring the spirit of Christmas back to the town.
The movie follows Luke and Holly as they face off against the developer and his minions. Along the way, they learn the true meaning of Christmas and the importance of family. In the end, they succeed in saving Christmas Creek and bring the spirit of Christmas back to the town.
Where to Watch “A Very Country Christmas”
If you are wondering where to watch “A Very Country Christmas”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “A Very Country Christmas” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “A Very Country Christmas” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to A Very Country Christmas