- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A Nightmare on Elm Street
- Genres: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2010-04-30
- Runtime: 95.0
- Budget: $35.0 million
- Revenue: $115.7 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, Warner Bros. Pictures, Platinum Dunes
Cast & Crew
Jackie Earle Haley, Kyle Gallner, Rooney Mara, Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker, Kellan Lutz, Clancy Brown, Connie Britton, Lia D. Mortensen, Julianna Damm, Christian Stolte, Katie Schooping Knight, Hailey Schooping Knight, Leah Uteg, Don Robert Cass, Kurt Naebig, Kyra Krumins, Brayden Coyer, Max Holt, Andrew Fiscella, Bob Kizer, Pete A. Kelly, Jason Brandstetter, Rob Riley, Scott Lindvall, Dominick Coviello, Parker Bagley, Jennifer Robers, Tania Randall, Logan Stalzer, Christopher Woods, Aaron Yoo, Eric Ami, Christine Crawley
A Nightmare on Elm Street is a classic horror movie from 1984, directed by Wes Craven. It stars Robert Englund as Freddy Krueger, a burned killer with a bladed glove who stalks the dreams of four teenagers living in a small town. The teenagers, Nancy, Glen, Tina, and Rod, soon realize that their dreams are being invaded by Freddy, and that if he kills them in their dreams, they will die in real life. With the help of Nancy’s mother, they attempt to stay awake and figure out a way to defeat Freddy. As the teens become more desperate, Freddy becomes more powerful, and they must find a way to end his reign of terror before it’s too late. With its iconic imagery, clever plot twists, and memorable characters, A Nightmare on Elm Street is a classic of the horror genre that still stands the test of time.
How & Where to Watch “A Nightmare on Elm Street”
Wondering where to watch A Nightmare on Elm Street?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “A Nightmare on Elm Street” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “A Nightmare on Elm Street” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to A Nightmare on Elm Street