- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Teen love is a killer.
- Genres: TV Movie, Crime, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2012-09-29
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Lifetime, Sepia Films
Cast & Crew
Jessica Lowndes, Annabeth Gish, Grant Gustin, Jay Brazeau, Eric Breker, Aren Buchholz, Erica Carroll, Samuel Patrick Chu, Burkely Duffield, Dane Stevens, Christina Jastrzembska, Raphael Kepinski, Alexandra Mihill, Colin Lawrence, Sean O. Roberts, Jasmine Sky Sarin, Madison Smith, Sebastian Spence, Lanette Ware, Cainan Wiebe, Joel Semande, Dorothy Dalba
Synopsis – What to Expect from “A Mother’s Nightmare”
A Mother’s Nightmare is a psychological thriller released in 2012, directed by Norma Bailey. The movie follows Angela, a single mother who is struggling to keep her teenage daughter, Jordan, on the straight and narrow.
When Jordan meets a new friend, Chris, at school, Angela is suspicious of his motives. Chris introduces Jordan to a dangerous new lifestyle of drugs and partying, and Angela is powerless to stop it.
Angela’s worst fears are realized when Jordan is found unconscious in a pool of her own vomit. Desperate to save her daughter, Angela turns to Chris for help, only to discover he has been manipulating her daughter all along.
With the help of her ex-husband, Angela sets out on a mission to save her daughter from Chris and his dangerous lifestyle. In the process, Angela discovers a dark secret about Chris and his past.
As the truth is revealed, Angela must make a choice between protecting her daughter and her own safety. With her life on the line, Angela must find a way to save her daughter and stop Chris from destroying their lives.
Where to Watch “A Mother’s Nightmare”
If you are wondering where to watch “A Mother’s Nightmare”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “A Mother’s Nightmare” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “A Mother’s Nightmare” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to A Mother’s Nightmare